Gail had great advice to help us get our fearful Uli into the car without him freaking out so much! We still have a long way to go but as least traveling got easier!
A Good Dog's Life Blog
- Created: 25 February 2013
I want to continue obedience training with my dog but I want to find a sport that is fun and challenging. I'd love to do agility, but I don't think I can be that athletic. Any suggestions?
offer rewards (in AKC events) and the leash must stay loose.
There are three levels of competition in Rally: the Novice level is done on-leash and the Advanced and Excellent levels are off leash, both involving more complicated moves and a jump or two added. Three successful, qualifying runs at each level earn the team a rally title.
I welcome your feedback! Did you like this message?
What other topics would you like to see covered?
As always, please feel free to let me know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Blog Articles
- TRICK TRAINING: Tricks will help you build a fun filled relationship with your dog!
- When one door closes, another one does NOT open!
- Fast Track Workshops!
- Tayt's Tricking Training #4
- Tayt's Trick Training #3
- Dog Obedience - The gateway to a good dog
- Dog Sports
- Dog Sports
- Playing Fetch
- Counter Surfing Solution
- Dr. Dodds: Titer Tests
- Vaccines--Dr. W. Jean Dodds Part 2
- Vaccines: When too Much of a Good Thing Turns Bad