Gail had great advice to help us get our fearful Uli into the car without him freaking out so much! We still have a long way to go but as least traveling got easier!
A Good Dog's Life Blog
- Created: 08 March 2013
The secret to dog obedience is to give your dog more of you.
You are the gate into the dreamland of desired things and undesired things.
Your dog’s greatest gift is YOU.
Find a way this week to ask your dog to do dog obedience before you freely open the gate to the …
Teach your dog a trick (a fun alternative to dog obedience) this week and ask for that trick before opening the gate.
Teach the dog who will not lay down and relax to roll onto one hip when they go into a down position. Try not to use any verbals until you know our dog understands the relaxed position.
Latest Blog Articles
- TRICK TRAINING: Tricks will help you build a fun filled relationship with your dog!
- When one door closes, another one does NOT open!
- Fast Track Workshops!
- Tayt's Tricking Training #4
- Tayt's Trick Training #3
- Dog Obedience - The gateway to a good dog
- Dog Sports
- Dog Sports
- Playing Fetch
- Counter Surfing Solution
- Dr. Dodds: Titer Tests
- Vaccines--Dr. W. Jean Dodds Part 2
- Vaccines: When too Much of a Good Thing Turns Bad